Chocolate Pudding| Easy Chocolate Recipe

 “Nice memories are like chocolate: you can't survive on them alone, as they aren't very filling, but they make life sweeter.” Chocolate is happiness that you can eat and is loved by all.  On the occasion of World Chocolate Day I had to bake something with chocolates and hence made this super easy Gluey Chocolate Pudding.

This recipe is super easy and can be done with 6 ingredients. Personally I love the gluey-chocolaty texture and hence this has been the most baked recipe in my kitchen. We, often made this to satiate our sudden chocolate cravings. Here's an easy recipe that I'm sharing. Do try this out and thank me 😉
I've topped my pudding with cherries since it's cherry season and I love it that way only. I mean who doesn't love the  cherry-chocolate combo? 
The below mentioned ingredients are for a 3×3 baking bowl.
Ingredients-
1. MILK- 1 CUP
2. EGG- 1
3. POWDERED SUGAR-4 TSP
4. COCOA POWDER- 2 TSP
5. VANILLA ESSENCE- 1 TSP
6. CHOCOLATE SAUCE/GANACE
7. Butter for greasing the baking bowl.
STEPS-
1. In a bowl beat an egg along with sugar.
2. Then add the Cocoa Powder and Milk and give it a nice mix.
3. Add 1teaspoon Vanilla Essence and mix again.
4. In a baking bowl grease some butter and pour the pudding batter.
5. Bake it at 180°C for 15/20 mins.
6. After baking set it in the refrigerator for atleast 2 hrs.
7. Serve it chilled with chocolate sauce or you can use chocolate ganache and Enjoy!
You can you cherries, almonds, walnuts or berries whichever suits best for you. 
Bake this super easy Gluey Chocolate Puddin as a dessert and E-N-J-O-Y!
Follow me at Instagram and Facebook for more updates ❤️
Read my latest blogposts👇
If you like this easy recipe then please do comment below. Stay tuned for more easy recipes. Till then eat well and stay happy ❤️

Comments

Post a Comment