Chocolate Chia Bowl|BREAKFAST

Hello Everyone,
In this modern times healthy eating has been the most important thing in everyone's life. People do a lot, literally a lot to maintain a healthy lifestyle. And to maintain a healthy lifestyle you must eat healthy. Healthy eating must top the list of you are planning to stay healthy. So,the ingredient which I'm going to use today is CHIA SEEDS.
WHAT ARE CHIA SEEDS?
Chia seeds are the edible seeds of Salvia hispanica, a flowering plant in the mint family native to central and southern Mexico, or of the related Salvia columbariae of the southwestern United States and Mexico. Chia seeds are full of important nutrients. They are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants, and they provide fiber, iron, and calcium. Omega-3 fatty acids help raise HDL cholesterol, the “good” cholesterol that protects against heart attack and stroke.
Now everything has a good and a bad side so does it has. Eating Too Many Chia Seeds Can Cause Digestive Issues.
You can read more about Chia Seeds here.
Previous I use to eat Chia Seed Water in the morning as my detox water. But after doing a lot of research I stopped having that in empty stomach. Instead I've shifted my Chia routine in my breakfast. 
I love love eating Chia Pudding Bowls, Smoothie Bowls for my breakfast. lt has been a routine to have these super quick easy to make breakfast recipes in my house.  So here goes the recipe for the very easy Chocolate Chia Pudding Recipe

INGREDIENTS:-
1.Chia Seeds - 1/2 Cup
2. Milk-  1 Cup
3.  Honey- 4-5 tbsp
4. Cocoa Powder- 1/4 Cup
5. Grounded Cinnamon- 1/2 tsp (optional)
6. Vanilla Essence/Extract- 1/2 tsp
7. Fruits/mixed seeds/mueslis-as per choice
You can make this vegan by using soy milk/almond milk/coconut milk. That's upto you! 
INSTRUCTIONS:-
1. Take 1/2 cup of Chia Seeds in a bowl and add milk, honey cocoa powder, grounded cinnamon and vanilla essence as per the measurements given. 
2. Give them a good stir and keep it in the freezer overnight.
3. In the morning take you Chia Pudding out, add your favorite fruits/ seeds and enjoy a healthy and nutritious breakfast.
So this is my version of Chia Pudding. If you guys try this in a different way then do let me know. Till then keep eating and stay happy <3
Take Love,
Nivedita Mullick.


Comments